Stayed recently in a Garden Room. While the bathroom was a little dated the room was a great size, the outlook wonderful. Our son and his family were staying in the Oneroa Villas overlooking the wedding "square". A wonderful place for kids... saw our grandchildren at meal time. The activities for the kids were, for the most part, an education in themselves.
Our only negative - it can get a bit noisy at night when guests sit out on their balconies after 10pm talking loudly. Sound does carry by the water and we had several nights of disturbed sleep due to inconsiderate guests talking loudly. A noise policy would have improved our stay and would not be unexpected in areas where families are sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for your family holiday, dream wedding or indulgent Cook Islands honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Edgewater Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Resort And Spa
- The Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Resort Arorangi
- Edgewater Rarotonga
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands