Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Arorangi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Cook Islands is Rarotonga's Dive and Adventure Specialist with a difference. Our PADI Dive Center team strives for excellence and we guarantee you some of the best diving our island has to offer. Our divemasters and instructors have many years of diving experience around the island and are amongst the most experienced dive guides on the island. We specialize in small groups for more personalised dive experiences rather than catering for the masses. Our Reef To See Dive and Snorkel Adventures include guided scuba dives to Rarotonga's best dive sites, PADI dive courses, intro dives, guided outer reef snorkel trips and freediving trips. On land, our Island Way Adventures include Cook Islands Dance and Drum Lessons for small and bigger groups and Raemaru Mountain Treks. To explore Rarotonga on your own, you can rent everything you need to explore the island from our Adventure Hire fleet: scooters, bicycles, kayaks, snorkel gear and bodyboards.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Liege, Belgium
“The best diving center!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I’ve done my PADI in Reef to See with Patrick in July and after 1 month some people in another diving centre told me that I look like someone with more than 150 dives!!!
Patrick is an awesome dive master, a good pedagogue, loves his job and he speaks so many languages!!
I definitely recommend this place!

Visited July 2012
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Hello Isaac,

Thanks a lot for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed the dive course so much, it was a pleasure teaching you.

Patrick

“Excellent experience all round.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

A tropical blend of fantastic service combined with great value, local knowledge and a dash of humour. In short, would recommend Adventure Cook Islands to anyone heading to Rarotonga.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our operation. See you next time you are on Rarotonga!

Hawera
“A very professional team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I recently did a 2 tank dive with Sean & Patrick from Adventure Cook Islands. I must say that these guys are very professional and did everything "by the book". Sean and Patrick's scuba gear looked like new (in fact Patrick told me the wetsuit I wore was brand new) and their boat and vehicle was of a high standard too. They were able to match the divers with similar experience levels together and Sean took one pair while Patrick took the other two. I felt confident with these guys and would highly recommend them to other divers visiting Rarotonga. The other great thing is these guys own the business so they realise the buck stops with them. Good on you Sean and Patrick, I'll be back!

Visited July 2012
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Kia orana Bamaka,

Thanks a lot for your great review of our operation. I wasn't joking about the wetsuit, we just got the thicker 5 mm wetsuits in and you were the first to wear that specific size.

Hope to see you back soon,

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Brilliant team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I'd never been scuba diving before and was a bit aprehensive but the relaxed teaching style immediately put me at ease. After a thorough introduction it was off to the lagoon for a 3 metre dive. I enjoyed it so much we came back the next morning and did a boat dive outside the reef to 12 metres. I would highly recommend both Sean and Patrick for people who are new to scuba, and experienced divers alike.

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Hello Charlie W,

Meitaki maata for your good review of your introduction dive experience with us. We appreciate it very much!

Loma Linda, California
“Diving with Adventure Cook Islands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Diving with Reef to Sea, Adventure Cooks Islands was an excellent experience. We had no knowledge of any of the dive operators on Rarotonga, therefore researched them via the internet and emails. Patrick gave divers personalized attention, and was very knowledgeable about the Island, it's history and surrounding waters. He was very personable, friendly, and fun to dive with, and accommodating with any needs. We decided to leave our equipment at home and rent their's, something we have never done. I am glad we did. They have plenty of new, quality equipment. We have dove all over the world, and diving with Reef to Sea was one of the best dive experiences we have ever had. They were also cheaper than the other dive operations. The diving was amazing as I am sure it would be with any Rarotonga dive operation, but if I want a quality dive operation, we would go with Reef to Sea again.

Visited June 2012
Kia orana Loma Linda!

Thank you very much for your great review. It was a pleasure diving with you two. If you are coming back to Rarotonga in the furture we will try to take you on a dive in the other two passages in south, I remember how much you liked Papua Passage...

Patrick

Travelers who viewed Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire also viewed

Been to Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Adventure Cook Islands - Reef To See, Island Way Adventures & Adventure Hire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.