I've recently stayed 1 night at Finca San Juan de la Isla.
The room was ok, with 2 comfortable beds and hot water in shower.
Also, breakfast was good and the steak they served at dinner was very good.
It is situated at the border of the lake.
Having said that, the Finca is completely isolated from everything else, there is a really rough, 2,5 km long way from the road to the Finca, which means that, unless you have a car or don't mind to pay about 35-40 USD (both ways) for a taxi, you'll find yourself totally isolated from the rest of the island.
Also, compared to other hotels in Ometepe, this Finca is clearly overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan de la Isla offers a beautiful scenery situated on the island of Ometepe. In this shelter visitors can enjoy the serenity, comfort, outdoor activities and adventure sports that Ometepe has to offer.In this place guests can relax in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility of the old hacienda, which dates back to the late nineteenth century and is now converted into a comfortable lodge with an enchanting rural country life and the beauty of the Cocibolca coast. San Juan de la Isla offers a variety of rooms and lodging options, as can be seen below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Finca San Juan de la Isla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca San Juan De La Isla Hotel Altagracia
- Finca San Juan De La Isla Isla De Ometepe, Nicaragua - Altagracia