“Was skeptical of this place at first...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Pili
Cuisines: Philippine
San Francisco, California
“Was skeptical of this place at first...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

American-looking food chains in the Philippines are usually overpriced and of mediocre quality in my opinion. However, upon many recommendations I finally checked out Biggs. I loved the selection of local specialties, and when I tasted my chicken cordon bleu (stuffed with laing), I fell in love. Very, very well done. The ginger rice was a hit also. Nice work, Biggs! I'm a fan.

Visited October 2013

Manila, Philippines
“love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

clean, tasty food, great crew
i love the theme :) old ages
also they have a parking :)
will visit again to try some food you offer

Visited August 2013
Las Pinas
1,134 reviews 1,134 reviews
“good burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The burgers are good. The fried chicken is good and the fries are good and fresh. Avoid the salads especially the coleslaw. Prices are OK.

Visited June 2013
“American old nostalgia diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is amazing! So many cool props on the walls and stereo playing old american classic songs. I tried Tapsilog and it was the best I ever had! Coffee was great aswell. I ate breakfast there and dont think I would suggest it as dinner place. I also tried the branch in SM, where I had extreme burger, fries and tuna with a mangoshake. But this food was not good at all. I dont know if the food quality varies in different diners or if some menu items are simply bad. Anyways please try their tapsilog, AMAZING!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Philippines
“Right for a first-timer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I definitely had to try this place as I read a lot of reviews about the place. I ate alone and ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu. It was ok, nothing really fancy about it. I loved the iced tea though. Above that, I liked the ambiance of the diner set-up and to the great service of the crew.

Visited May 2013