I was in transit en route to Estonia from China and my flight was cancelled in Moscow due to technical problems. The next flight was over 24 hours away. My understanding is that the Novotel has rooms within the hotel that are classed as transit rooms. In theory when I arrived at the hotel I hadn't actually left the airport. Security was very, very high. Check in was swift but once I arrived at my room there was a guard outside the door who stayed there the whole time. I wasn't actually allowed to leave the room. Anyway the room was fine, clean and large with a nice bathroom. There was tv and good Internet connection. At breakfast reception called and security escorted me down to the hotel basement into a spooky room where some simple food was prepared. The whole experience was surreal and I can't imagine anyone actually choosing to stay at that hotel while in Moscow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo is located at Sheremetyevo International Airport, 30 km from the centre of Moscow. This 4 star hotel with refurbished rooms caters to business travelers with six conference rooms and WiFi internet. Relax at the hotel bar and enjoy international and Russian cuisine at Fusion Grill&Bar. Unwind with our pool, gym and sauna. Free airport shuttle and secure parking. 15 Km from the Crocus Expo exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Hotel Moscow
- Accor Moscow Sheremetyevo
- Moscow Novotel
- Hotel Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Oblast/Khimki, Russia