The reviews in my view are not fair to this hotel. Its nothing exceptional but its not bad either. I would call this a solid 4 star airport hotel.
Employees are actually smiling (and if u go to moscow then u should no this is a big thing) and they are friendly.
Half of the rooms are facing the atrium of the hotel. Nevertheless windows cannot be opened.
There is free internet (provided by Beeline). Free internet is very slow. So if u want a proper connection u will need to pay for this.
Breakfast is maybe the weakest point. Plates are tiny (this is ridiculous!!!!!) and selection is not the best....but its ok.
All-in-all the hotel is not bad for a 1 or 2 night stay.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Hotel Moscow
- Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Hotel
- Accor Moscow Sheremetyevo
- Novotel Moscow
- Moscow Novotel
- Hotel Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Oblast/Khimki, Russia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo is located at Sheremetyevo International Airport, 30 km from the centre of Moscow. This 4 star hotel with refurbished rooms caters to business travelers with six conference rooms and WiFi internet. Relax at the hotel bar and enjoy international and Russian cuisine at Fusion Grill&Bar. Unwind with our pool, gym and sauna. Free airport shuttle and secure parking. 15 km from the Crocus Expo exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.