Our family stayed here for 3D/2N. It was an amazing vacation! Service was impeccable from the time their shuttle picked us up until the time they dropped us off at the Legazpi bus terminal. When we got there, a lot of people are checking in, understandable coz it was summer after all. The good thing is they made sure that there were refreshments and food (crackers and ensaymada) for us to munch on while waiting.
Upon checking in, the front desk staff provided us with a suggested itinerary or list of activities. We stayed at villa 14 which has a great view of the ocean. It was well cleaned, and the toiletries were all stocked up. Bed was so comfy.
Food was just ok, it wasn't bad, but it was nothing to rave about either. We were supposed to just order ala carte during lunch and dinner(breakfast was complimentary) but one of the supervisors there offered to give us a discount on the buffet price and told us that the kids can eat for free. Realizing that we'll probably spend almost the same amount if we order ala carte, we took up his offer.
As expected, my kids could not get enough of the pool and the beach. Every time they go there, they were suited up with life vests by the staff. The beach sand was not as powdery soft as Boracay and it was littered with small pebbles when we were there. Not a big deal to us though.
We also had fun in their play zone. My kids played with the toys and video games there. We also enjoyed trying out their non-water sports like kayaking, water paddling and hobie cat as well as the zipline in the cagragay eco tour park. All free by the way. You should not miss the amphitheater, lots of great photo ops there!
To sum, it was a great summer vacation, and if the budget permits, we will surely go back to Misibis again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol