Just arrived today,so far here's a heads-up...
Pick-up service was more welcoming than the resort's staff. To think it's an outside company
Arrival at the resort,dancers seem tired,unsmiling. Front desk forgot to give us our key. Welcome drinks were not cold. Cold towel smellewd great though.
Requested for some,plastic ones were given. Not what we were expecting from a "luxury hotel".Weird,funky smell from toilet.
Restaurant staff were busy chitchatting before attending to us. Complimentary bread and soup were great though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol