Undoubtedly the best resort in the province of Albay!! This resort boasts of a world class facilities strategically located in a very serene and picturesque Albay gulf.
The place is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and the view extra-ordinaire. Its so breathtaking that I did run out of words upon our arrival at the resort. We didnt expect to see a first class resort like this in the middle of Cagraray Island where its neighboring communities are so simple and laid-back.
We were greeted and welcomed by the resorts very friendly and accomodating manager, Mr.Ian and his beautiful wife Ms.Gay. We were escorted to have our breakfast which was a delicable array of fresh local fruits and juices, garden fresh veggies, desserts, entree's and a lot more. The food alone was a nice way to start our day ....
Rooms where kept immaculately clean with nice modern facilities!! Great way to break away from the comforts of my cluttery and smelly room at home.
During our short stay at the resort, we have managed to use most of the resort's great amenities. My friend's kids were left at the playroom with their nannies and they had a great fun there while we started to try segway ... a fun way to stroll the huge area without having to stress too much with walking. We did try kayaking , zipline , hobie cat, and the best thing I did was the jet-ski!!! There are billiards, darts, water sports etc.... so there is no reason why you have to feel bored while inside the resort.
Or just like my other friends, they sat on the chaise lounge while they watched their kids go swim in the pool.
We did try their lunch buffet and it was "to die for"!! --- great local food with international flair. What I liked best was the KOBE BEEF they served -- and the quality of the beef was extemely superb that I think that was the only thing I ate the whole lunch time!! Undeniably one of the best lunch buffets I ever had! (Oh not to mentioned that I binged on "beef bone marrows"!! Yes, bone marrows served on the buffet!! Yummy!)
I can go on and on and on with this review but I guess, it would be best for you to give it a try! Enjoy your stay at the resort -- we just did!!
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.