Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers - Private Tours
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty and adventure of whitewater on the Nantahala River. We are family owned and located directly on river. Our specialty is giving economical prices with the very best in personal service, equipment, facilities, and staff. No experience necessary. Guided & unguided trips available March through October. Walk-ins are welcome or call to reserve your adventure. We look forward to seeing you on the river with us. The most important trip down the river is yours! Come & Enjoy the Fun...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Fun Family Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great time with the family and the river guide. The river guide did a great job making it an entirely enjoyable experience. If you've never been rafting use a guide, if you have this section of river would probably be fine without one. Everyone there did a great job!

Rockmart, Georgia
“Excellent Adventure/Tim,Julie,Logan,&Dalton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

It has been several years since my husband and I had been rafting. We took our two sons with us who are 16 and 11. We got there a little early and were able to go ahead and go out to the dropoff point. Sue and Steve were very nice. Our guide for the day was Phil. We really enjoyed spending the next two and a half hours with Phil. He was an excellent guide, awesome with the kids. He was very knowledgeable about the area and pointed out alot of different things and explained them. Our boys had a blast. We hope that Phil he had as much fun as we did. We wish him well on all his new adventures.

Trussville, Alabama
“Memorable birthday trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This trip was my birthday gift to my 7 year old. He loved it! In addition to my 7yr old, We had my 10 year old son, my 14 yr old niece and 15 yr old nephew and 4 adults. We had an amazing time! I love that you're so close to take out and we didn't have too far to ride in our cold wet clothes. Also, thank you for the restaurant referral, it was really good.

Visited July 2014
“Family fun & great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Sue & Steve made sure our visit was successful & fun right from the beginning to the very end. Sue called us by name from the time we checked in & all staff were very friendly. Our guide made sure we were safe & had the most fun possible. Great experience & we will be back!

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Really fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Really enjoyed the white water rafting, the 2's and one 3 were perfect for my rookie 9 and 11 year old rafters who can't stop talking about how much fun they had. Everything was great except for the fact we arrived a half hour late. My map quest directed us to a completely different area and because of the mountains my cell wouldn't work to get better directions and Sue's call trying to help us wouldn't go through. It was great that after missing our 10:45 we were put on another raft in maybe 15 minutes. Moral of the story just call ahead and get directions over the phone and you'll have a great time.

Visited July 2014

Travelers who viewed Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers - Private Tours also viewed

North Carolina Smoky Mountains, NC
North Carolina Smoky Mountains, NC

Been to Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers - Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Nantahala Rafting with Adventurous Fast Rivers - Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.