Stayed here while attending a funeral so it wasn't going to be relaxing leisure time, but the welcome was good and the room was comfortable. I had a large single room overlooking the back garden and the beach - it was a gorgeous view. Room was stocked with tea/coffee facilities. Large old fashioned TV. Bathroom was fine, towels were small but fluffy. Bed was brilliantly comfy. The pool looks a little on the small side, I was going to swim but the day was lovely so went for a walk instead - went over to the Burrow Road Sutton beach - absolutely lovely. Cousin went down for swim but it was full of pool club swimmers. Breakfast was good, the usual cereals/fruit/yoghurts etc but then a choice of freshly cooked items. I opted for the full Irish - far too meaty for me really but what I ate was tasty! Should have gone for the kippers or scrambled egg which looked great!! Just a mention about Dublin taxi service - I was charged E30 from airport to hotel on the way out because the driver hid his meter, on my return it was E20 - be aware.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel Sutton Cross
- Marine Hotel Sutton
- Hotel Marine Sutton
- Marine Hotel Sutton Cross, County Dublin, Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marine Hotel's guests can browse complimentary newspapers in the lobby, go for a dip in the indoor pool, and relax in the sauna and steam room. Business guests can benefit from conference rooms, and those arriving by car will find complimentary parking onsite. Further practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe-deposit box and a dry cleaning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.