This text is my opinion.My husband and i were here for a week in mars 2013.our room was in first floor but The hotel dosn't have lift.rooms were big, quiet and cleaned daily and bed was comfortable, around the building was beautiful because of several plants.A/C didn't work i felt cold after seversl times hinted to reception, they gave us an electrical heater. wi-fi signal was only in lobby. our tour was H.B, breakfast was a variety of delicious chees, butter, jams, breads and ... that i liked them, but dinner was poor, one or two main food that couldn't compair with breakfast.
After take a shower, water going from under the door to the room, we put a towel behinde the door.
After all the worst point of this hotel was the service to passengers, the personel of reception desk and restaurant were unresponsive and unfriendly, they didn,t pay enough attention to passenger needs. I felt rove in this hotel, i whould't come to this hotel again.
For going to city center we use the white minibuses that passing from front of the hotel.
the date below is wrong we were here in mars 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lapta Holiday Club Hotel is set on the shores of the Mediterranean with a backdrop of stunning mountain scenery. It has three outdoor pools, including a lively aquapark with fun waterslides. It boasts a stylish spa and offers a choice of accommodation for all tastes and budgets. The charming village of Lapta is a short walk away and the resort town of Kyrenia is within easy reach. Lapta Holiday Club Hotel is the perfect setting for a relaxed holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Lapta Holiday Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lapethos Resort Hotel And Casino & Spa
- Lapethos Resort Hotel Lapta
- Lapta Holiday Club Hotel Cyprus