The pool(s) are quite good. This was a family trip and it was all about relaxing.
Have to mention that Kyrenia Harbour is 30 min away in Dolmus but is a cozy place to eat.
The breakfast here is terrible (according to my taste) and you have to pay for extra internet if you want it in your room and you have to pay for each appliance that should go online.
Not a lot of employees speaks english, you should be lucky if the receptionist understands you.
A sign saying "No food allowed and beverages allowed" while having a refrigerator in the room is a bit contradicting but... well..
Prices are okay at the pool bar and in the lobby compared to western standards.
Not a place to stay if you have other interest then to relax and stay at one place all the time.
Spa and indoor pool along with the rest of the hotel still hasn't been build so this is not available eventhough it sais so on the webpage. The gym is 4 machines in total.. just so you know ;) This is what to expect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lapethos Resort is set on the shores of the Mediterranean with a backdrop of stunning mountain scenery. It has three outdoor pools, including a lively aquapark with fun waterslides. It boasts a stylish spa and offers a choice of accommodation for all tastes and budgets. The charming village of Lapta is a short walk away and the resort town of Kyrenia is within easy reach. Lapethos Resort is the perfect setting for a relaxed holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Lapethos Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lapethos Resort Hotel And Casino & Spa
- Lapethos Resort Hotel Lapta
- Lapethos Resort Hotel & Spa Cyprus/Lapta