we where given a room with a hire drier hanging of the wall with it wires hanging out and exposed to condensation from the bath and shower the next thing was the hired safe deposit was not working and this would be done at 8 am the next day ho no we will be asleep as its late now, we went down to reception and was told by the man there he could not give us a different room the manager will do that tomorrow??,.
we managed to get a second room which was clean and tidy which was good, first meal we add was on half board morning breakfast was ok for corn flakes or veg and cheese reminds me of a Bedouin meal lol,
the night meal was rice and cold veg with some sort of potatoes and cooked chicken pieces with bones left on them all not very good thing if the children swallow the bones,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lapta Holiday Club Hotel is set on the shores of the Mediterranean with a backdrop of stunning mountain scenery. It has three outdoor pools, including a lively aquapark with fun waterslides. It boasts a stylish spa and offers a choice of accommodation for all tastes and budgets. The charming village of Lapta is a short walk away and the resort town of Kyrenia is within easy reach. Lapta Holiday Club Hotel is the perfect setting for a relaxed holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Lapta Holiday Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lapethos Resort Hotel Lapta
- Lapethos Resort Hotel And Casino & Spa
- Lapta Holiday Club Hotel Cyprus