We had a lovely holiday staying at the Lepethos Hotel. We found it a long way out of Kyrenia but it didn't cause any problems as we just walked out of the hotel complex and caught the many minibuses along the strip. The dining room is situated with beautiful mountain views one side and the sea the other. You could sit where you liked. The buffet style meant you got pushed and elbowed about a bit but this was the guests fault. The food was plentiful but average.The bedroom was spacious and clean with good views of the mountains. Pity the balconies aren't slightly bigger but still very nice. Hotel does not cater for children out of season. Good access to sea/private jetty/sunloungers via underground tunnel. Hotel lounge has a good ambience, peaceful and quiet. We found this hotel good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lapethos Resort is set on the shores of the Mediterranean with a backdrop of stunning mountain scenery. It has three outdoor pools, including a lively aquapark with fun waterslides. It boasts a stylish spa and offers a choice of accommodation for all tastes and budgets. The charming village of Lapta is a short walk away and the resort town of Kyrenia is within easy reach. Lapethos Resort is the perfect setting for a relaxed holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Lapethos Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lapethos Resort Hotel Lapta
- Lapethos Resort Hotel And Casino & Spa
- Lapethos Resort Hotel & Spa Cyprus/Lapta