Nice enough resort. The staff was adequate, efficient at their jobs but not friendly. The accommodations were clean and up-to-date but lacked any real "wow" factor (other than the stunning view). The grounds and amenities are high quality. The pool and surrounding decks are outstanding. Overall I am pleased and will most likely return the next time I am in Pensacola Beach. I absolutely like this property better than the neighboring (and much older) Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront rooms enjoy panoramic views of emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of sugar white sand. We have the best pool on Pensacola Beach with a 250 foot lazy river, cascading waterfall & 2 hot tubs. Other amenities include Riptides Sports Grill & beachfront Tiki bar, beach view fitness center, and family suites. Seasonally we offer ‘Dive Inn’ evening movies, supervised children’s activities, mermaids and pirates. Additionally we have some of the very best views on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola