Booked thru hotels.com. Calling it a resort is a bit of a stretch but the place is pretty new and has nice amenities. We got a discounted rate which helped. The pool is great for kids and was a good alternative to the beach due to yellow flag warnings though it can be crowded. The onsite restaurant is convenient however there are better local places within walking distance. Room was plenty large enough with sofa. Only weird thing about the room was a full size shower stall instead of a tub which was a pain with a small child. Overall this is one of the nicest looking places on PB. Definitely go out to Fort Pickens for some nice undeveloped beaches and a history lesson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront rooms enjoy panoramic views of emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of sugar white sand. We have the best pool on Pensacola Beach with a 250 foot lazy river, cascading waterfall & 2 hot tubs. Other amenities include Riptides Sports Grill & beachfront Tiki bar, beach view fitness center, and family suites. Seasonally we offer ‘Dive Inn’ evening movies, supervised children’s activities, mermaids and pirates. Additionally we have some of the very best views on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola