From the moment we checked in I was impressed with the staff at the hotel. We did have a couple minor problems with the key card not working and the toilet but the maintenance people had it taken care of within 5 minutes both times. Amazing service I thought. The maid service is good and seem to do a great job with the rooms. Our bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Noise from other rooms was much less than other places we have recently stayed. Their restaurant is also quite good. I would recommend getting the tickets for breakfast for $5 as you will likely spend more than that in gas looking around town for a good place anyway. It's a full service restaurant and highly rated on the island. More than ample parking, close to several other fine dining places and right on the beach....the views are fabulous. I am sure we will seriously consider staying there on our next trip to Pensacola Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront rooms enjoy panoramic views of emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of sugar white sand. We have the best pool on Pensacola Beach with a 250 foot lazy river, cascading waterfall & 2 hot tubs. Other amenities include Riptides Sports Grill & beachfront Tiki bar, beach view fitness center, and family suites. Seasonally we offer ‘Dive Inn’ evening movies, supervised children’s activities, mermaids and pirates. Additionally we have some of the very best views on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola