We stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort for business. We actually arrived late in the afternoon on Christmas Day. Most of the surrounding restuarants were closed and we decided to have dinner at Riptides. The food was so good we had lunch the next day and our working dinner the final night as well. it was freezng cold and threatening rain but we made a mad dash to try the hot tub out beacuse it looked so inviting! It was very clean and there were plenty of clean towels. We were so pleased with our stay that we decided to hold an upcoming retirement party for one of our long term employees at the facilities here. We will be hosting 40+ people and look forward to being there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront rooms enjoy panoramic views of emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of sugar white sand. We have the best pool on Pensacola Beach with a 250 foot lazy river, cascading waterfall & 2 hot tubs. Other amenities include Riptides Sports Grill & beachfront Tiki bar, beach view fitness center, and family suites. Seasonally we offer ‘Dive Inn’ evening movies, supervised children’s activities, mermaids and pirates. Additionally we have some of the very best views on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola