This was the second time my husband and I stayed at this resort and it was just as perfect as it was the first time! We had such a great experience that we requested to extend our stay an extra two nights. The front desk staff was very accommodating as was the tiki bar staff and the staff at Riptides. Our room was very clean and was freshened up daily. We staying in a gulf front room on the 9th floor with balcony views of both the gulf and the bay. The location is ideal, the Observation Wheel is directly across the street and you can easily walk to many eateries and gift shops. We just want to say thank you for running such an incredible resort and we cannot wait to return again for a third time!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront rooms enjoy panoramic views of emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of sugar white sand. We have the best pool on Pensacola Beach with a 250 foot lazy river, cascading waterfall & 2 hot tubs. Other amenities include Riptides Sports Grill & beachfront Tiki bar, beach view fitness center, and family suites. Seasonally we offer ‘Dive Inn’ evening movies, supervised children’s activities, mermaids and pirates. Additionally we have some of the very best views on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.