Three things I look for in my travels, Location, Service and Price. This hotel had all three. My room over looked the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and was extremely appointed with a Microwave and mini Refrigerator. This was the first hotel that I've stayed that had more than two coffee servings in the room. Breakfast from the buffet and eaten on the sun deck listening to the roar of the gulf can't be beat. You Gotta Love this Place I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront rooms enjoy panoramic views of emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of sugar white sand. We have the best pool on Pensacola Beach with a 250 foot lazy river, cascading waterfall & 2 hot tubs. Other amenities include Riptides Sports Grill & beachfront Tiki bar, beach view fitness center, and family suites. Seasonally we offer ‘Dive Inn’ evening movies, supervised children’s activities, mermaids and pirates. Additionally we have some of the very best views on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Beachside Resort Pensacola
- Beachside Hotel Pensacola