This is our second visit to the Holiday Inn Express at Pensacola Beach and we were not disappointed. It is a great location with great rooms and exceptional views but the staff makes the real difference here. Even the most minor detail gets full attention. We thought the refrigerator wasn't very cold (they are mini fridges so we shouldn't have expected much) but they checked it anyway while we went to dinner. When we returned they had a cooler full of ice so we could get our drinks cold and even offered to carry it up to our room. Also had a problem with a heater in the room and they fixed that immediately. Breakfast was great and items are refilled even 5 minutes before it closes. No one ever rushes you out. Our two visit have been associated with medical care at the Andrews Institute but we would definitely return for a vacation.They have such an amazing customer service focus - any business could learn a lot from them. Bravo to the staff and to the manager that instills and must reward this type of effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach