Had a short stay, two nights between Christmas and New Years so things were pretty quiet and not crowded. I say this because that may not be the case during the vacation season. As the title says, we loved our stay. This property is fairly new, and quite a bargain given all rooms are gulf front with a balcony. Beautiful views of the beach and gulf. The beds were super comfortable. We had a double queen room. It had two sink areas, very clean and well stocked with anemities. The free breakfast was very good. All of the service personnel from the front desk to housekeeping was pleasant and helpful. Hotel location is also convenient to the city of
Pensacola. This hotel is pretty much in Gulf Breeze,Fl.
My only issue was the WIFI was pretty spotty in our room. We were on the third floor on the east end. Maybe better in other places. But then it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach