Before we travel some place new I always check the reviews on TripAdvisor and specific hotel websites....you of course always hope that the reviews are accurate and that you aren't going to be "surprised" when you actually arrive at the hotel!
I can assure you that in this case the reviews are true and as everyone has said this is the cleanest, friendliest Holiday Inn Express hotel we have stayed in and we have stayed in many as it is our hotel of choice when we travel. The beaches are spectacular and the location of the hotel can't be beat as there isn't anything immediately next door to the hotel on either side of it except for sand dunes. We of course were there in off-season so it was very quiet and the beach had maybe 10 people when it was "busy". It was very relaxing and peaceful.
We had two rooms (a King corner room and an attached double-queen room) both of which were clean, roomy and comfortable...and yes, both had balconies (as do all the rooms) with an incredible view of the Gulf. As someone else noted, we were able to leave the balcony doors open so we could hear the surf and let in fresh "sea" air. If we weren't on the beach---then we were on the balcony! The cleaning staff was very friendly and serviced the rooms everyday and were more than willing to help you with whatever you may need.
I highly recommend choosing this as your place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach