THe holiday Inn express in pensacola florida ROCKS!...THE STAFF IS AWESOME...They provide a 5 star atmosphere. .Made sure to give us goodies and a bucket for seashells...Every time we ran into a staff member they asked if we were having a a great time and if they could do anything for us...They recommended great resturants too us, gave us a flashlight to go look for night time Ghost crabs, always had fresh coffee....we had trouble with are Tv so we notified the staff and I'm not kidding that guy who fixed it must have sprinted to our room because he was here in 30 seconds and had it fixed equally fast...The whole place was so clean that you could probally eat off the floor...The beds are awesome too as ive never slept better...I can go on and on about the place and location is great! Dont miss out and stay anywhere else as I guarantee you will not be happy...Thank you holiday inn express in pensacola florida for making us feel at home as I extended my stay here because of you! You all should be very proud of yourselves. ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach