“Motel Not Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Beach
“Motel Not Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We knew not to expect a resort, but the numerous problems were beyond our expectations: 1-soured carpet 2-no maid service 3- toilet malfunction 4-vanity light. The first room with soured carpet was never cleaned even after requests. We were moved three rooms down to find a barely functional toilet and no working light over the vanity. We did have this night's stay comped to make up for the lack of communication between management and housekeeping.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

After much reviews my wife and I booked this place! Only because of the price. The other hotels were 40 to 50 bucks more a night. The location is awesome. Walking to great food and good times. The beach is awesome. We got a gulf front room which is the only way I would go and on the top floor. Too much walking by rooms on lower floors and I am sure they are noisy. The first room offered was the worst smelliest room I have EVER smelled. Me and the wife almost chucked up! Ammonia like a litter box. Actually worse. Take one litter box and let 100 cats go in it and close the room the box is in! We were moved over a few rooms to one with King. The hotel is old as is everything in the room. We did have a flat panel. The bathroom was small and needed a remodel like the rest of the hotel. I was not surprised or taken back by the hotel. The reviews are accurate. Old hotel with older rooms but right in the middle of things and cheaper. I would never pay what I did for this hotel in any other city. It's a 50 buck motel but the location drives the price. I got what I expected. I almost had the Hampton over a hotel for only 15 bucks more before it changed. I would push hard to find a hotel a little bit more but at he end of the day we were happy. If you are a princess or king this is not the place for you. Lots of families and folks drinking hanging out! That's the beach!

Stayed July 2014
Pensacola Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had 4 people in our room and never received more than 2 bath towels without asking. The fridge had a very nasty odor and the carpet was so dirty our feet were nasty from walking barefoot in the room. The hair dryer didn't work. Very limited electrical access, especially with modern technology as it is, traveling with 2 teenage girls with computers and cell phones. We had to take turns charging them. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was great, but as far as cleanliness you flunked. And that's what's important to me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront

Address: 16 Via de Luna Dr, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Pensacola Beach
#8 On the Beach Hotel in Pensacola Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront Hotel Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.