“Didn't mind the wait ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Didn't mind the wait ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were concerned with the wait when we saw the parking lot. But didn't mind it all listening to the music at the downstairs bar. Then the food and wIt staff was great once we got to our table.

Marne, Michigan
“Outstanding food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This place was great. The blackend grouper was one of the best I have ever had. The cajun catfish was also excellent. We also a person with a gluten alergy, there was a gluten free menu and the manager came by to get more details and made sure everything was done right.

Visited April 2014
West Yorkshire
“My Favorite restaurant in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Was here in 2010 with my wife and we loved it so much that I just had to come back as i decided to visit Pensacola whilst travelling from New Orleans to Huntsville AL. Nothing had changed it was fantastic and as popular as ever. Luckily I got there at 5pm just beating the rush and getting a seat in the dining room, all the outside areas were full. My server was Matt, and what a great guy a real star in looking after his customers. I opted for six raw open half shell oysters and also a dozen (13) baked oyster sampler plate. Just as I remembered then perfect in every way. I then on Matt's recommendation opted for the days special of Pan Fried Grouper with a shrimp, crab and scallop sauce with fries and the sweetest mangetout i have ever tasted. It was accompanied ny garlic bread. The Grouper was so succulent and nice and thick and was a great choice. Finished off with a portion of Key Lime Pie. This place cannot be beaten for Oysters and Seafood in my mind, and will always visit when in the area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blue Mountains, Canada
“Best Raw Oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

They were the freshest and most plump oysters on the half shell, from Louisiana. We went on a Wednesday evening when they were half price - only $.49 each! As an earlier poster mentioned, you should request glass for your cocktails, as my Margarita was served in Styrofoam.

Visited April 2014
indiana
“Classic Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were in Pensacola for a short visit, but ate at Peg Leg Pete's twice because it was so great. Oysters were outstanding (especially on 49-cents-each night)--plump and freshly shucked by the crew at one end of the bar. Gumbo was yummy, grouper sandwiches were great (fried or blackened), and I'm so glad the bartender recommended the key lime pie! It was as good as any key lime pie we've had anywhere in Florida, including in the Keys. A laid-back atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to take silly photos.

• Visited April 2014