“Awesome Seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Kearney, Missouri
“Awesome Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lobster & crab legs tasted amazing. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. Ate in outdoor area.We did not have to wait because we went early evening. Our waiter was on top of refilling drinks. Our food came in a reasonable amount of time. Reasonable price for the meal.

Visited July 2013

Pearland
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We arrived around 4:30 PM and there was not wait. The food was excellent. My family member ordered the shrimp and I ordered oysters. I live on the gulf coast and this was some of the best seafood we've eaten in awhile. I would highly recommended it but get there early because the crowd starts building.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Poughkeepsie, NY
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Loved the food and drinks here. The shipwrecked drink was really tasty. The service awesome and the atmosphere delightful Our kids loved it as well and made us return for a 2nd time.

Arlington, TX
“We walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Off to a bad start, dropped my mom n brother off to get on list n I drove down the rd to park the car. Hostesses eventually (after lots of chatting amongst themselves) took my moms name n said 45 minutes. Problem, didn't get her on list or give her a pager then when severeal others walked up n got pagers she asked about one and they then got her on the list and gave her a pager but now 3 more groups are in front of us. No one mentioned the downstairs bar area n we were sitting on wet benches out front. I said there must be a bar n we went to go look but couldn't get by the throng at the hostess area. They continued to tell everyone 45 minutes which I'm now thinking they tell everyone but there's no way it's accurate. Mom said lets go n we tried to get a hostess' attention to return the pager but no luck so mom said just leave it n they'll find it, guess we finally got a hostesses attention because she hautily said "I found it" as we were walking away, I heard her n turned around n told her that I heard her. I travel a lot, I dine out a lot and there is no excuse for poor and rude customer service. They need to work on hostess training since that is the customers first experience! Peg Leg Pete's will not be on our return list!

Houston TX
“Awesome Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great food, great service!! highly recommend it! :) :) kids especially loved getting their meals in a Pirate bucket and we loved the live music!! We would definitely return!