“Great place to eat if your vegan!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Organic, Bakeries, Healthy, Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wild Roots is a whole foods emporium where nutrition matters. We take a multi-faceted artisan approach to health-conscious eating & treating that includes our organic Eatery, our organic grain-free, gluten-free Bakery, our organic Market, and of course BeachPops our famous brand of organic icy and creamy treats. We serve fresh salads, sandwiches & wraps and pizzettas with gluten-free, vegan and paleo options. We also serve breakfast (our A.M. Menu) all day. You will find us located in the retail center directly across the street from the Hilton Hotel and across the shared parking lot from Red Fish Blue Fish and Waves. Our menus can be viewed on our website. For pick up orders, leave a message on our voicemail.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great place to eat if your vegan!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. The food is awesome. The staff is super sweet. They have vegan soft serve and wonderful deserts.

• Visited November 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Best kept secret in Pensacola Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is such a healthy and fun little café I discovered accidentally looking for dog friendly dining on the beach. If you ever thought organic and healthy wasn't yummy then you have never been to Wild Roots! I had the delicious Portfino Pizzetta - to die for with smoked Salmon, my favorite goat cheese, kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, lemon, dill etc., I never walked away feeling healthier eating a pizza until yesterday! Smiling, I couldn't walk away without having a dessert that is all natural with healthy ingredients but tasted so delicious I had a hard time believing it...the Coconut Milk Panna Cotta. The smoothie I had, tasted so fruity you would never guess I had them add spinach- so yum! This place had everything we needed all in one stop! Little bit of organic groceries you can grab too, which was so convenient on the way out! If you need a spring mix salad, organic sandwich meats or fun water flavors, they have it all!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Great salads, sandwiches, wrap, pizzas plus great desserts... even nondairy soft serve!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I were thrilled to find a local organic, vegan/vegetarian friendly place while in Pensacola Beach. We stopped here for lunch after a morning run and got salads to go. The salads were fresh and made to order in front of us. The staff was great at answering our questions and making suggestions for our dietary restrictions (essentially vegan). They have a little bit of everything for omnivores, vegan/vegetarians, and even gluten free needs. They have a good variety of baked goods for all of those diets as well. We got a blueberry buckle cookie - which I think they are known for - very tasty, just a little sugary for us. We went back to Wild Roots in the evening for dessert. My husband got the chocolate/peanut dipped frozen banana, and I got one of their many beachpops. Beachpops are their homemade posicles ranging from milk based to non-dairy cream based to fruit and veggie pops. I had the chunky monkey - a blend with almond milk, banana, chocolate, and something else - delish and only 70 calories!

This place is so good, we will probably go back at least one more time while in town. If you are looking for a small, locally owned place, with attentive staff and fresh, tasty food, this is the place. It's not fancy - more of a deli.

• Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Excellent organic fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wild Roots has a wide selection of organic, gluten free, and vegan fare... soups, salads, wraps, pizzetas, pastries, there is also a kids menu. I'm excited to have an organic green smoothie next time I go. Their Beach Pops flavors are so creative, a must-try is the Creme Caramel. It's the only organic eatery on Pensacola Beach.

• Visited September 2013
Lake Worth
“Best Organic food & juices in Pensacola or Pensacola Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a restaurant for people interested in healthy eating. I had the Onion, carrot & ginger soup- too die for! I want to get a container to take to my hotel. I also had the Californian wrap- delicious. All the fruits and veggies are organic & fresh. Couldn't help myself , I had to get a veggie smoothie too . Good service and their super friendly too!

• Visited September 2013