1) If you like "big" then you are great, I like small ie not the giant 60 floor hotels,this is big. doesn't feel like a cattle call, thankfully, but its not intimate either.
2) ask for the building in the front east or west corner, but east is a block closer, or you'll walk ALOT to the beach
3) beach chairs are a commodity , get there after 10-11 and you be in the second or third row from seeing the water
4) if you are traveling with a family they are good for two and three bedroom condos which are much cheaper than two or three rooms at all the rest of the hotels
5) lots of stuff to rent from jet skis to scooters, they do have it all to rent. They have a spa and restruants if you don't want to leave, waiters for food and drink on the beach, all billed to room no need to bring cash.