I'll start with what I care the most about when I travel - the bed....it was very comfortable, not so firm that it made the back hurt, but not so plush that it had no support. That being taken care of, we had a room on the 6th floor of the main building that overlooked the pool and the gulf and the view was spectacular. The balcony was fine for just the two of us, but if there are more than 2 in the room, you'll have to take turns. The elevators were a bit slow, but not as bad as some reported. Parking was a breeze, and we were within walking distance of several good restaurants. The staff was very kind and welcoming throughourt our entire 4-day stay. The pools were both immaculately clean, and all the poolside chairs were in good condition. Our room was clean when we arrived and each day, the staff came in and made our bed while we were out and restocked the towels and bathroom supplies. We did not use the indoor pool, but we checked it out and it was very small. We used the business center provided for guests with no problems. We did get charged $3 @ day for in-room internet that we did not use because we did not have a laptop, but we did not ask them to remove it from our bill, so I have no idea if they would have frowned upon that. We have no problem with that charge being included, but feel their website should advertise that it is a fee included with each reservation. We have absolutely NO complaints about the hotel and would highly recommend it to everyone if they are visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola