Its a great location - right on beautiful white beach, close to some pubs and not so long drive to the Seville quarter. The gym is too small and not so well equipped but at least it was always empty whenever I visited. There is one pool inside and two outside pools + jacuzzi. Rooms with beach view must be amazing. Unfortunately mine was facing parking lot :P The lobby area is nice and cozy with a fireplace (what for? you might wonder, but it came handy in february ;-) and a souvernir shop and starbucks. Breakfast was really nice with huge selection of food, but unfortunately the service was really slow. Overall the service was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola