By every measure, the hotel was wonderful starting with the valet service. We had lots of luggage. Two valets were there to help the four of us to our two rooms. Check in was friendly and efficient. The pool and beach access were wonderful. We had a relaxing couple hours after a long drive to get there. However, lunch in the hotel restaurant was less than we expected for a Hilton Property, The server seemed more interested in chatting with friends among the staff than serving. The food for three of the four of us came out all wrong. At breakfast the next day we had a wonderful server, but he had to stand in the kitchen in order for my oatmeal to be cooked. However, the valet/concierge Thomas sent us to Peg Leg Pete's for dinner and it was terrific! We recommend that restaurant highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola