I've stayed at this property once each month since December for business. The property is immaculate and the staff seems to seek you out to make eye contact and greet you. I find this somewhat unusual (and appreciated) for a beach hotel driven more by leisure travel than for business. Look for Nick. He's the guy with the walking stick. Nick is legally blind and works in guest relations. He wears a coat and tie every day. Amazing man and positive indicator about how classy this property is. I would return for leisure travel, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola