“Attentive guest service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Attentive guest service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've stayed at this property once each month since December for business. The property is immaculate and the staff seems to seek you out to make eye contact and greet you. I find this somewhat unusual (and appreciated) for a beach hotel driven more by leisure travel than for business. Look for Nick. He's the guy with the walking stick. Nick is legally blind and works in guest relations. He wears a coat and tie every day. Amazing man and positive indicator about how classy this property is. I would return for leisure travel, for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the great remarks about our hotel. Thank you so much for your business, and always happy to see our guest to return. Stop by and say hello on your next trip back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I just returned from a trip to Pensacola and I stayed at this hotel. It was fantastic! I had a junior suite that was huge and had everything I could want or need. The hotel itself was well maintained and beautiful; and the beach views are second to none. Every member of the staff I encountered was friendly and went out of their way to ensure I was taken care of. I highly recommend this resort as it has all of the amenities and is located in the heart of Pensacola Beach. Restaurants, night clubs, shopping, and family entertainment are all within walking distance of the hotel. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for the great reviews and observations. Our staff is great and the food is wonderful. So glad you enjoyed yourselves. Come back real soon.
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Everything was wonderful... the pool & bar area was a perfect weekend get-a-way for my family. The cooked to order breakfast with a continental option was great, we could have a variety each morning. The staff was friendly and accommodating. And the new lobby was beautiful, it really set the mood for a relaxing ocean-side retreat. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Make sure to book early; rooms fill up quickly.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
So glad you had a wonderful time and you enjoyed yourselves. Very relaxing atmosphere to do so.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I had our wedding here in March 2013. It was an incredible experience. From the front desk to the food to the pool to our honeymoon suite, every part of our experience was amazing. My girlfriends and me had my bachelorette party here also and the staff and accommodations were amazing! I can not say enough positive things about this hotel and I will not stay anywhere else in Pensacola!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Glad to hear you and your friends had a great time with us on this trip. We have quite a few weddings here at our hotel since we are right on the beach. Hope to see you back real soon.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I wrote a review several moths ago about this hotel and the terrible experience my boyfriend and I had had. After the review was posted I was contacted by the general manager. She emailed me and expressed her apologies and offered us a free stay for our next trip. I explained to her that we had spent over $2000 for our airfare and wouldn't be able to do so again for quite some time. In response to that she fully refunded us for our stay. While our initial trip there was less than satisfying, I would be willing to give them another try. It was nice that she was willing and able to do that for us and it was greatly appreciated. When you go on vacation you truly hope that they get it right on the first try, but it is nice to know that in this instance they were willing to make another attempt.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Birmignham, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

While I was there on business the hotel is a good Gulf Coast location that due to the smaller nature of Pensacola Beach can give you a more relaxed beach getaway over the like of Panama City Beach. The hotel itself can be merely average or great, The lobby dining options and pool/beach are excellent. Note though the hotel is actually two buildings the main lobby is the location of the original building and the rooms in this area while redecorated are older and not as nice as the high rise addition that is attached. The older section also seems to have merely adequate shower water pressure. I have experienced that in multiple rooms in that section. It might be a problem washing the sand off of you.

Room Tip: request a room in the newer high rise addition.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I was happy to see you enjoyed yourself and noted the water issue, have passed your comments on to our maintenance staff. If you would like to discuss further, don't hesitate to make contact with me at gina.dudley@hilton.com.
Mobile, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved the new Lobby concept! The pool & bar area was just perfect for our vacation. Easy walking distance to local eateries and shopping. Being just steps from the ocean made for a great weekend away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

You are right, we are just a few steps away from the beach, thank you for the great review. See you soon I hope.

Been to Hilton Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!