This was a wonderful place to stay while in Pensacola. The amenities are great and it was great to have it right on the beach. The staff were courteous and helpful and it definitely felt like a first class experience. The room I chose had a balcony facing the ocean and this was a definite plus. I ate at the hotel restaurant and ordered a sushi platter. It was very good sushi thought predictably fairly expensive. The only negative I experienced was my first room at the far end of the hotel that took forever to heat the water. I was relocated to a room more centrally located and the water temperature was great. Because it is an older hotel the water heaters cannot really handle delivering hot water on demand the remote rooms. So choose your room wisely. Overall though it was a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola