A very nice hotel with excellent staff, good food and reasonable drink prices. We live in the Bradenton area of Florida and took the trip to help finish the Bucket list for Dad. Top on the list was to see Jimmy Buffett again in concert. This is a very nice hotel and a short distance from the venue that the concert was held at. We took a shuttle to the venue to save the hassle of driving and eventually finding our car. We had nothing but positive experiences with the people there who we asked for help (Staff at the hotel). We live in Florida and were surprised at the prices for places to stay. We had no idea that this is the "slow season", with great prices, that are available at this time of year. Accommodations where we live at this time a year are twice as much as what we paid. A good time to go. This was the first week in Feb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola