Attended a conference with friend...got to enjoy all the hotel amenities while they had meetings! Guess I was the lucky one:)!
We had a beach front room with a balcony that over looked the 2 large pools and of course, the ocean.
That was where I spent a lot time
.The 2 queen bed / studio room was incredibly spacious, and, the bathroom had a separate deep tub and shower! That was a definite plus!
The restaurant was average, the coffee shop just okay.
There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance that afforded much diversity.
The beach walking, of course, my favorite. Gorgeous views of the sunset and sunrise .
The only problem, we were doubled charged for our room. Luckily I am very careful about checking credit card statements. The staff did make the correction within 24 hours, and, they were very helpful in doing this. A plus!
There are several other hotels near this one. Several gifts shops...around.
The exercise room was below average for a hotel of this price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola