We chose to stay at this Hilton based on its location. We were driving from Dallas to DisneyWorld and needed a place to stay overnight. This seemed like a perfect location to enjoy 4-5 hours of daylight with the kiddos and get a good night's rest! We stayed on our drive there and back and had a consistent experience both times!
The hotel staff upgraded our room because we were traveling at a non-peak time. Rooms were clean with nice balconies overlooking the ocean - beautiful views. Bell hops were friendly and had several recommendations on places to eat and some info on the in-season kids club program. Overall, the staff was friendly, the hotel was clean, and the Pensacola area was perfect for some family time. Based on our stay, we are planning a family vacation back to the hotel and Pensacola. Couldn't have been happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola