We decided to eat Thanksgiving at the Hilton, mistake!
The setting from the beginning was wrong.
They had desserts table outside in the waiting area, guests with children were picking at it.
The dinning manager though spreading the food around the large dinning room was a good idea, mistake again!
The server described the room and the first word out of his mouth was "the starchy food" and pointed to a direction,wrong presentation again.
Well we went to the "starchy food", the dressing was cold, everything in this section was cold and we were eating at noon. Across the way to the left was the salmon and some cajun imitation food and then long way across was what I call Thanksgiving food, ham and turkey. Weaving through the tables I finally got to the promised land. Then reality hit, the two carvers had never cut meat before. For the first time I saw the destruction of a turkey and large ham! Please understand I hunt turkeys and when I shot one the meat is not destroy. These guys were hacking trying to do their best but it was not working. One time I was up and he had to go to the kitchen to get another turkey. I went back and requested some white meat a thigh and the wing it took him so long to cut the wing off and struggling that I was discouraged and I just took that with a little chop white meat.
The room was not set correctly, the destruction and the poor quality of the food was mess.
If the Christmas dinner is the same setup dont go!
This was not a Thanks---giving dinner it was not fun with good food.
In all fairness I posted on their Facebook page and the reply and apologize and gve the name of a contact. But what is this media contact going to do refund my $87 dollars, apologize, it done and the impression was made.
Please believe me dont go to Buffet at this place you will be sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola