As soon as we walked in it was apparent this was going to be special. It's a very clean and relatively modern hotel. We were greeted by Rachel who was so polite and helpful, a credit to the company. She gave us a superb room in the tower block which was immaculate and had a sea view. The block appears to have been recently refurbished and I could not find anything wrong except for the wi-fi, it simply would not work in our room, despite numerous attempts and liaisons with the front desk. (In the lobby things worked fine.) We ate our evening meal in Pensacola. In the morning we decide to eat breakfast in the hotel, a superb choice was available and Brandon was so helpful and polite. What a nice start to the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola