My son and I stayed here in September, 2012 for 3 nights. We had a tower suite on the 3rd floor, so I wasn't afraid to go out there and work in the early morning and evening. The hotel is nice and clean. The rooms and bathroom are large and roomy and it's really great to have a separate living area for working (which I did) or relaxing with friends. I would definitely stay here again (in the Tower) should the need arise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront in the center of everything on Pensacola Beach, Florida. Enjoy captivating views of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and 52 miles of snow white sand beaches. Our hotel is within walking distance from restaurants, vibrant nightlife and recreational activities such as charter fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, biking, and miniature golf. (100% Non-Smoking Hilton Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola