“It is located perfectly with the beach, shops, and restaurants.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach

You added SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   24 Via de Luna, Pensacola Beach, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
“It is located perfectly with the beach, shops, and restaurants.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here. But more importantly than the location was the outstanding customer service that ALL the employees provided. I would definitely come back. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2014
      Location
2 Thank Snowdenbrowning
Katie R, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for leaving a comment about your stay. We are glad to hear you enjoye your time at Pensacola Beach and your stay with us at the SpringHill Suites. Your compliment on our customer service is greatly appreciated and will be passed along to our entire staff. Thank for visitin and we look forward to seeing you again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The only reason I would stay here again is if I had to have a location on the beach and if I couldn't get a room at one of the other nearby hotels.

My room was dated. The TV set looked like it was 20 years old. It was noisy. Staff wasn't terribly helpful. Ugh...

My business trip was extended but I wanted to get out of this hotel pretty bad. I checked out and went and got another one closer to downtown Pensacola.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank FreqyFlier
Katie R, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I am sorry to hear that our customer service didn’t meet your standards. We aim to give each guest the best possible customer service during their stay. Also we are scheduled for a renovation that will update the entire hotel including the TV’s. Again I am sorry we did not met your expectations and if you would like to discuss your stay future please feel free to contact me.
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

People at the front desk were extremely nice and professional. Room was clean and I slept great. Like a lot of hotels, you can definitely hear people in the hallways but it only lasted for a minute. It was almost all families with children. However, all guests seemed courteous and kids in the pool were generally well behaved. The pools are really nice and never felt crowded. The beach was amazing while there -- crystal clear water. Would definitely return.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Beth P
Thank you for leaving a comment about the SpringHill Suites on Pensacola Beach. I am happy the front desk met your expectations and will let them know about the positive comment. Also I am glad the weather and water were enjoyable during your stay. Please let us know if you need help booking your future reservation.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I must commend Derrick at the front desk. He is a very professional and nice young man. Very pleasant to the customers in person and on the phone!!!

It is nice to be able to have a view of the swimming pools and gulf in one view.

Laurie at the tiki bar was very pleasant and the food we had was very good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Location
4 Thank Tammy555989
Thank you for taking a minute to leave a comment about out hotel. I am glad to hear that Derrick and Laurie provided you with great customer service. I will pass along the nice comments to both of the employees. Thank you again and please let me know if you need anything else in the future.
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in mid-June 2014, during the Father's Day weekend. As expected, the hotel was pretty busy. We were able to get a room with a nice gulf beach view across the swimming pool. (We paid a hefty premium for the stay probably due to the particular weekend).

We were expecting a typical Marriott property room with nice rooms and beds. Our bed in room 428, however, was a big disappointment. The mattress appeared to be fairly old and had developed what we called "holes" on each side--deep sagging that made you feel as if you were in a hammock.

We reported it to the front desk but were told that they didn't have similar rooms available. We would have had to move to a different category of room with a side view or on the first floor. They didn't seem too eager to solve the problem such as exchanging the mattress in our room and no clear explanation was given as to why that couldn't be done.

Will not stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Check the mattress in your room before you accept it.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Ramon M
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about the SpringHill Suites on Pensacola Beach. I apologize for the mattress and will address the situation with our front desk staff. We use every situation as a learning experience and will make sure in the future we follow up with guest better. We are schedule for a renovation this fall that will updated all mattresses. Please let me know if I can help you in any other way.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The property was nice and the staff very friendly. I always saw someone cleaning or keeping things up. The only down side was that the room needed a renovation. Make sure to have your hotel wristband on you when at the pool. They check and they're really strict about it!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank mwm68
Thank you for leaving a comment about our property and letting us know how we are doing. Our goal is to give each guest the best possible customer service and I am glad you received that at our property. We are scheduled for a renovation this fall to update all the hotel rooms. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance in the future.
Hartsville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My stayed at SpringHill Suites last week and had a wonderful experience. We are use to a condo and wasn't sure how we would like having a room with only a sitting area, mini fridge and microwave. We actually loved it! We had free breakfast that was very good, clean towels and our beds were made everyday. The three pools were great and never crowded. We rented chairs at the beach for the week, and was surprisingly shocked the beaches were not crowded. Thank you for making our vacation week awesome!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank sister003
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on the SpringHill Suites on Pensacola Beach. We are happy you enjoyed our amenities and the pool areas. Please let us know if you are in the area again and we will be glad to help you make a reservation.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
#10 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
3.0 of 5 stars 662 reviews

Been to SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!