“AN OK STAY” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Pensacola Beach

You added Travelodge Pensacola Beach to your Saves list
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Fort Pickens Road, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561 (Formerly Comfort Inn Pensacola Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
perry
“AN OK STAY”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Just returned from a stay at Travelodge, Pens. Beach. Really great location, across the street from the main public beach area. The road that you cross is a little busy but an easy walk to the beach. Within walking distance to many good restaurants and boardwalk shopping area ( 5 minutes). Room was clean upon arrival and hotel staff very helpful. Breakfast was ok, donuts, toast, cereal, milk and juice, enough to get the day started.Never heard loud music at night that others have talked about. Pool/playground were nice.Great price compared to the other hotels on the beach. NOW FOR THE BAD: the hotel is very old, room was very small and there is no ventilation in the rooms. Along with the fact that it was humid outside (raining) , our entire stay it felt as if the room was wet, The carpet stayed wet feeling, wet clothes from the beach and bath towels never driedfrom one day to the next, just felt sticky the whole time we were in the room. If that isnt a problem I would recommend this hotel for you but if it is (like it was for me) I'd say choose somewhere else. Loved the location but won't be back ):.

Room Tip: rooms on the back of the hotel that face the pool have a nice view of the pool and bay area
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Travelodge was great! Our room was very clean. We could walk to the beach and shopping :) we will for sure stay again!! Very nice and clean pool and playground. Very kid friendly. We were kinda scared cause of others reviews... But for us it was lots of fun and very CLEAN! I will tell my friends to stay there too! Great trip to the beach(: luved it!!

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 3days an 2 nights.. We enjoyed our stay!! We arrived a lil early for guaranteed check in.. So I called the front desk and virgina ( I don't know if that was her name but she was in training..) was so incredibly sweet and she said that our room wasn't quite ready and that she would call me of was ready before 4, she had called me back with in like 5 mins... But ALL of the hotel staff that came in contact with was absoulutley wonderful!!! The room was a decent room!! The only thing I would have to give them to work on would have to be update the towels.. I have worked in house keeping and to me it seemed like that the towels have seen better days!! But other then that the room was super clean I didn't see anything wrong with it.. It was bug free!!! Which is always a plus!!! I would definitely be returning to this hotel!! Definitely the best rate in town!! Trust me I looked for almost 3 weeks before I finally came across this one!!!! It is within walking distance to everything!! I didn't have a chance to try the breakfast.. Cause well by boyfriend being a southern man enjoys his biscuits and gravy!! So we went to a restaurant!!! But this hotel was wonderful!!!!

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Travelodge Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pensacola Beach

Address: 40 Fort Pickens Road, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561 (Formerly Comfort Inn Pensacola Beach)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#9 On the Beach Hotel in Pensacola Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Pensacola Beach 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Travelodge Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
Comfort Inn Pensacola
Pensacola Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Travelodge Pensacola Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.