“Better than ok” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Merced, California
“Better than ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stepped into The Dock for a margarita and the view. The location is perfect. Parking on one side and sandy white beaches on the other. The service was friendly although it was slow at the time. The margarita was generic and served in a small plastic cup. For $4.75 I guess that's ok. I wasn't really wowed by anything service related or I would have scored it better although I would give it another try.

Pensacola Beach, Florida
“There is nothing good to say about this...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

place except for frozen drinks served on the beach. This place is filthy dirty, the bathrooms are disgusting, and the service generally quite poor. There does not seem to be much nightlife from this bar, although they appear to do quite a day business due to being directly on the Gulf of Mexico, frequented by all the visitors to the beach in that area. Not recommended for tourists.

Visited May 2014
Anderson, Indiana
“Good Food good times.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great all american food. Cheap drinks good music and right on the beach. Not over the top just a nice place to grab a bite to eat and go hang on the beach.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Come for the view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Having lunch overlooking the beach was great. Too bad the food and service couldn't match the location. I ordered a salad with grilled fish. The fish came blackened. The portions were generous, but not quite what I ordered. The server was always there when we didn't need service and nowhere to be seen when we did. Oh well, you can always kick back and gaze out over the beach and gulf. We were lucky that there wasn't much of a crowd, but beware, they allow smoking.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, Illinois
“Drinks were great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

My friends and I stopped here for a drink one afternoon, which were great. We checked out the menu and decided we would go back for dinner. I guess we missed the part of the menu that said it served food until 5 or 6. Bummer! Oh well, the drinks were good and it was a short walk from our hotel!