We went for New Years Eve for a few days to this hotel. This is the breakdown of the hotel:
1. Lobby- very small, kind of run down, they are currently doing construction so hopefully it will look nicer when construction is finalized
2. Front Desk- staff were very helpful and friendly, offered flashlights so we can walk along the beach at night
3. Breakfast area- is next to the lobby, they have breakfast from 6-10 everyday. the breakfast is very good and it is complimentary, Scrambled eggs, meat omelet, vegetable omelet, sausages, make your own waffles, yogurt, croissants, muffins, toast, bagels, cereals, milk
they also have a buffet of different coffees and tea. At 4 PM they put out a platter of cookies (but make sure you be there at 4 because it will be long gone in a few minutes!)
4. Elevators - are a little slow, they bldg is 4 levels, so it is not as bad
5. Hallways - on the older side but very well lit and very clean
6. Fitness center - it is basically a room on the 3rd floor with a treadmill, stationary bike, weights and one of those weight machines thatyou can target all the muscles in one machine.
7. room - we had a king gulfview, very roomy, with a balcony (2 chairs and a small table) the room was beautiful, and the balcony view was amazing. there is a 32 inch LCD TV and the bathroom has granite countertops with lots of space. the room was very quiet and we had a great time.
I give it 5 stars because the location is amazing and the views are outstanding. You have free parking, free internet and free breakfast, cannot beat its price anywhere else! Go and give it a try you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront at the center of everything in Pensacola Beach, Florida. Our guests enjoy panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico's emerald green waters and miles of sugar white sand. We’re centrally located walking distance from local attractions such as restaurants, water sport rentals and the 360 Observation Wheel.We are just a quick drive to regional attractions such as the National Naval Aviation Museum, Gulf Islands National Seashore and Fort Pickens, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park, Pensacola Civic Center, and the Saenger Theater.Family friendly; 2 beachfront swimming pools seasonally heated; free hot breakfast; Tiki Island Golf & Family Arcade; Gilligan's beachfront tiki bar; beachfront private balconies; free WiFi; flat screen HDTVs, 24 hour fitness center; 24 hour business center; free parking; and meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Pensacola Hampton Inn