We went for New Years Eve for a few days to this hotel. This is the breakdown of the hotel:
1. Lobby- very small, kind of run down, they are currently doing construction so hopefully it will look nicer when construction is finalized
2. Front Desk- staff were very helpful and friendly, offered flashlights so we can walk along the beach at night
3. Breakfast area- is next to the lobby, they have breakfast from 6-10 everyday. the breakfast is very good and it is complimentary, Scrambled eggs, meat omelet, vegetable omelet, sausages, make your own waffles, yogurt, croissants, muffins, toast, bagels, cereals, milk
they also have a buffet of different coffees and tea. At 4 PM they put out a platter of cookies (but make sure you be there at 4 because it will be long gone in a few minutes!)
4. Elevators - are a little slow, they bldg is 4 levels, so it is not as bad
5. Hallways - on the older side but very well lit and very clean
6. Fitness center - it is basically a room on the 3rd floor with a treadmill, stationary bike, weights and one of those weight machines thatyou can target all the muscles in one machine.
7. room - we had a king gulfview, very roomy, with a balcony (2 chairs and a small table) the room was beautiful, and the balcony view was amazing. there is a 32 inch LCD TV and the bathroom has granite countertops with lots of space. the room was very quiet and we had a great time.
I give it 5 stars because the location is amazing and the views are outstanding. You have free parking, free internet and free breakfast, cannot beat its price anywhere else! Go and give it a try you will not be disappointed!