“Paradise in Taiwan” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Loft Seaside Suites

You added The Loft Seaside Suites to your Saves list
The Loft Seaside Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.166-1 Wanli Jiatou, Darpon Village, Wanli, Xinbei 207, Taiwan (Formerly Seagaia Spring Hotel)   |
Ranked #44 of 141 Hotels in Xinbei
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Paradise in Taiwan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel room is tastefully decorated with all the amenities required. It is spacious and fits my family nicely with a king-sized bed and two super single beds. The beds are soft and cosy, pillows are of a suitable height and so comfortable to sleep in. The shower room is very big as well, having a bath tub that runs natural hot spring water and a separate shower next to it. There is also one more hot spring tub in the balcony with a huge day bed which we could lay in. This hotel is definitely one of the few best hotels in the area and highly recommended for everyone to stay in as they have various rooms that cater to different people of different age group, friends/couple/family/solo. The big 54-inch flat screen in the room is awesome for a night of movie marathon from the huge variety of movies ranging from english to chinese to international to choose from on the videos on demand which comes free of charge too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
沐舍溫泉渡假酒店, 經理 at The Loft Seaside Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Elyi L,

The Loft Seaside Suite

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been to Taipei city many times and have been staying in 5 star hotel in downtown. This is my first time staying at a Hot Spring and Spa hotel. The staffs there are very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable. Their rooms come with natural hot spring tub and is huge. Nicely decorated and excellent entertainment program.

Definitely good recommendation if you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy hot spring.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
沐舍溫泉渡假酒店, 經理 at The Loft Seaside Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Chervyvenice,

Thank you for choosing our hotel.We are happy to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with us at The Loft Seaside Hotel. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Best wish.

The Loft Seaside Suite.
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is my first time in Taiwan and I didn't know what to expect from a Hotel in a small town. The Loft seaside suites feels like a big city hotel in several ways. The people at the counter are helpful and friendly. The room I stayed in has a heated spa in the bathroom which I have never heard of before. The downtown area of Jinshan is a short walk away. A group of us from California enjoyed a decadent dinner in the hotel restaurant. Every dinner dish was thoughtfully prepared and the dinner was topped with one of the tastiest desserts I've had in some time. The breakfast in the hotel restaurant, on occasion, are buffet style which gives you the option of an american or traditional breakfast. Overall I am very pleased with the Hotel accommodations. The rooms are a good size and the linens are modern and clean. Oh and the flat screen in my room is 54in. Nice touch.

Room Tip: Top floors
沐舍溫泉渡假酒店, 經理 at The Loft Seaside Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear R S,

Thank you for choosing our hotel.We are happy to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with us at The Loft Seaside Hotel. And thanks you like our dinner and breakfast, Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Best wish.

The Loft Seaside Suite.
Ladera Ranch, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

With business required on the northern coast of Taiwan I was looking for a facility that would provide my two greatest criteria for a hotel room - a good bed and a good shower. The Loft provided comforts far beyond my basic requirements. Tastefully decorated, comfortable and quiet rooms, amenities normally seen in those "pricier" hotels, and a helpful, friendly staff (with full English capabilities), were unexpectedly delightful bonuses. The in-room natural spring water tub provides one of the most unique experiences I've ever had in hotel room. Perfect for winding down after a tough day doing business. The largest HD screen I've ever seen in a room, with real HD broadcasting - not one of those hotels that features wide screen TVs with crappy low def programming. And definitely do NOT pass up the opportunity of taking a meal at the restaurant at this hotel either! Delicious, flavorful meals that rival those of any big city cuisine. The chef knows his stuff when it comes to both native dishes and western food. Oh, and the shower and bed were fantastic! I look forward to staying at The Loft again.

沐舍溫泉渡假酒店, 經理 at The Loft Seaside Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Ron C,
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and sharing your precious experience with us. We are happy to hear that you have an enjoyable stay with us at The Loft Seaside Hotel. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I came to Jinshan on a business trip. A friend of mine booked a room for me at The Loft Seaside Suites for my stay. My stay at here has been very pleasant. The room is clean, roomy, well designed, and functional (desk and wi-fi). In addition to a regular shower stall, the room has a tub for soaking in hot spring water tapped in from underneath the ocean floor. It is refreshing to soak in the hot spring after a long day's work. The hotel staff is extremely courteous and friendly. I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dinners served in the hotel restaurant. The food was well prepared and the presentation was exquisite. It is not something that I would expect in a small town like Jinshan. I have to give a thumb up to the chef of this restaurant for his artistic presentation of a masterly mixture of Chinese, Japanese, and western foods. The restaurant staff were as friendly as the hotel staff. Both the hotel and the restaurant are a pleasant surprise for you to discover.

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the mountains and you will have a nice view of mountains and gold-lined clouds.
沐舍溫泉渡假酒店, 經理 at The Loft Seaside Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Wen H T,
We are very happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us at The Loft Seaside Hotel. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

The Loft Seaside Suite

Been to The Loft Seaside Suites? Share your experiences!