My wife & myself visited the resort during June 2013. Overall, it is a very relaxing place to be.
Service : I have to say it is very good. We have wifi problem from our room & the management fixed it up by installing another wifi modem in our room. The initiative is a big plus, to make customer happy. A + here
Hotspring : We stayed in Japanese style room, which means we have our private hotspring in pur room. It is really worth it. Great privacy & perfect for couples. A + here
Sleep & Room : Our room is huge & environment is very quiet. Real taste of relaxation from busy city for a change.
Food : For us, it is very very very excellent dinner. We enjoyed it so much........Great dinner.
Breakfast is adequate. A Big Big Plus here.
Conclusion : Will we come back again? Yes, we will.
One special thanks to the gentleman who works there as Service/Driver........Thank you for the great hospitality you had shown to us, especially assisting us to & from Jin Shan town.......Great warmth from the host. Keep up the great work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOUTIQUE RESORT IN TAIWANYangmingshan Tienlai Resort & Spa The best resort hotel in northern Taiwan-Recommended by Michelin Green Guide TaiwanTianlai Spring Resort & Spa fuses the macrobiotic concepts of heaven, earth, and people and returns with its aesthetics to the most original design philosophy. Succinct, modern design and Japanese style are combined to form the contemporary Zen-style unique to Tienlai.Become the largest Boutique Resort in Taiwan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tien Lai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tienlai Spring Hotel Xinbei
- Tien Lai Spring Hotel
- Tien Lai Resort & Spa Taiwan/Xinbei