“Our wedding was perfect thanks to Nestleton and their wonderful people!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nestleton Waters Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nestleton
Nestleton Waters Inn
You added Nestleton Waters Inn to your Saves list
3440 Beacock Road, Nestleton, Ontario L0B 1L0, Canada   |
Special Offer
Destination Wedding Deal!
Whitby, Canada
“Our wedding was perfect thanks to Nestleton and their wonderful people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had my wedding at Nestleton last Saturday on August 4, 2012. I have to say that it turned out to be a perfect day...despite the fact that it was about 40 degrees outside and extremely hot. Nestleton Inn is a hidden gem to say the least. We came across it through a friend and it was the best decision we made to have our wedding here. Deborah (the owner) gave us a clear breakdown of the costs right from the start. We had a wedding coodinator helping us plan our wedding throughout the months leading up to the day. She kept us organized and got back to us right away to make every detail exactly the way we imagined it.

On the wedding day, I was blown away by the fact that the people at Nestleton were literally by my side through the whole thing. As soon as the ceremony was over and we went to take some family pictures, the coordinators ran over to us with drinks to help keep us cool without us even having to ask for it. It was such a small thing, but I would have likely fainted in the heat if it wasn't for their kindness. They decorated the tent beautifully and when I walked in for the first time I was completely blown away. The guests kept saying how beautiful the wedding was and how pretty the grounds were. I could not stop smiling the whole day. The people are just so genuine and caring and they truly try and make each wedding perfect for the bride and groom. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and we will definitely come back to visit!

On a side note, Deborah took lots of pictures at the wedding and then sent them to us the day after so that we could keep them as memories. Just another thoughtful thing they do! You won't regret it. Pictures just don't describe how wonderful Nestleton Waters Inn is.

Deanna

Room Tip: The rooms are all incredible and extremely clean. I would recommend the Cameo Suite because that...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nestleton, Owner at Nestleton Waters Inn, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Here's a little poem to reflect our memories of your special day...
"When I think about what I saw today...
a beautiful bride, a Daddy’s pride,
a smiling groom, and in the room,
a peace sublime, and just on time,
You met your man, and took his hand,
You raised your heart, and pledged a start,
Together true, now one from two!"
Congratulations! We are so proud of you both and soooo happy for you! Sincerely, The Nestleton Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lindsay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We had the Inn for the whole day. It was just my father and two sisters. The owners, Erika and Harry were wonderful. Their warmth and hospitality and the beauty of the Inn, most definitely, exceeded our expectations. We could not have picked a better place for celebrating our father's 90th birthday. We were in awe!

Thank you so much for making our father's birthday a truly memorable one.

Sandra, Joanne, Wendy, Peter

Room Tip: Every room is a 10+. Beautifully decoracted and exceptionally clean. Rooms are large and the bathr...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
What a thoughtful family to make a point of spending quality time together! We loved the planning you put into this occasion, right down to the food and the specialty cake! We're delighted that you had so much fun! May you have many more years of celebration together! Sincerely, The Nestleton Family
Bowmanville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your hospitality during our business stay at the Nestleton Waters Inn. We all (11 of us) thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the food…was delicious! Of course, we all ate far too much and will have to diet for the next month! The atmosphere and accommodations are absolutely beautiful and so tastefully decorated.

It was so exciting for our professional staff because they had no idea such a gorgeous place existed so close to home. Most of them want to stay at the Inn with their wives for a weekend in the future.

Again, I can’t thank you all enough for the most wonderful get away we have had! Good Luck on all your weddings and functions this year. We all can’t wait to tell our friends and family about the Nestleton Waters Inn.

Room Tip: All rooms are absolutely unique and gorgeous!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
What a delight to have your group stay with us and we so appreciate this kind thank you note! We're thrilled that your time at Nestleton was productive and relaxing at the same time. We welcome you back anytime! Sincerely, The Nestleton Family
Pontypool, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We had the most incredible wedding at Nestleton Waters Inn. The location is absolutely breathtaking and the staff were very caring, knowledgeable and helpful. They definitely added to the experience of which we wouldn't change a single moment.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
We are so delighted to read your kind thoughts! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, The Nestleton Family
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

The Inn is a great place any time of year, but has a great back drop in the winter. The owners and their family are amzing people. Each suite has its own character and the town of Port Perry is a great place to relax with a coffee.

Room Tip: Each room has it's own character. I have actually stayed at the inn three times, each time in a...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
We had such fun with your group... your warmth, humor, and appreciative spirit, were an inspiration to us all! Can't wait for you to come back again! Sincerely, the Nestleton Family
Gatineau, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

How can we express in words what a wonderful wedding weekend we had October 1, 2011? The weather cooperated for just enough time to have the perfect outdoor ceremony - I really mean perfect, I would not have changed ANYTHING! Our wedding was logistically challenging, being in three different languages. My husband and I noticed all night the super job Claudia and the NWI team did in making sure everything was prepared and we were well taken care of. The same care was taken in the months leading up to the wedding and afterwards. Our guests stayed the weekend at the Inn and all of them commented how beautiful the place was - inside and out - and how delicious the brunches were. The Kiezebrinks are the ultimate hosts: attentive, kind, and detail-oriented. NWI gives professional service with a personal touch, and after having searched high and low for a wedding venue, I can say with absolute confidence that there is not a better place or better people to entrust your special day to.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
We thought the detail and thought you put into your wedding day was truly inspiring - from your centrepieces, to your name cards, to the vows tied onto the back of the chairs, to your wedding memory box, your surprise Chilean dancers... and we could go on and on. We also cannot say enough about how glorious the cupcakes looked. You planned and received the perfect wedding day and we cannot think of a couple who deserved that more. We wish you the happiest of marriages, and a long and sweet love that grows stronger each year! Sincerely, the Nestleton Family
Pickering, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

I contacted Nestleton Waters Inn as I was looking for a personal retreat to refocus, get caught up on some work and relax. From our first contact they were friendly and helpful and made it simple to ensure I would be happy with my 3 night stay. Their inviting hospitality and beautiful location made it easy to feel welcome and at ease as I was solo for my visit. With our morning chats over the most delicious homemade breakfast, you can’t help but feel like not just a welcome guest, but an old friend. My accommodations were clean, beautiful, comfortable and made me want to move right in. They arranged my spa treatments which were done in their quaint spa room and were the icing on the cake as the RMT was amazing, knowledgeable and friendly. I would encourage anyone looking for a private getaway, a wedding (the grounds are breath taking),a girls night or a romantic retreat to go and experience this truly wonderful place.

Room Tip: Just explain what your looking for and they will suggest the perfect suite.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Nestleton, Owner at Nestleton Waters Inn, responded to this review, October 27, 2011
You were a delightful guest and so deserving with your many charitable efforts... We were delighted that after such a long time you could finally have that rest and time to recoup. It was an honor to have you stay with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write. ;)

Been to Nestleton Waters Inn? Share your experiences!