“Fabulous and relaxing day” 5 of 5 stars

01237 441 881
Website
Improve this listing
Croyde, United Kingdom
“Fabulous and relaxing day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Thank you much for a wonderful day at your spa... Myself, my mum and sister had a great day indulging in facials and massages. The spa is in a great location and we were made to feel so welcome. Tess and Beth were fab!! They worked so hard to make sure we had everything we needed. We will be back!

Visited September 2012

Bideford
“Total relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I had a wonderful afternoon at Downe this week starting with lunch and ending with a cream tea sitting outside in the sunshine in the lovely garden. In between I had a wonderful Swedish massage, used the steam room and sauna and of course the jacuzzi. In a beautiful and tranquil setting, with friendly staff, I was able to totally relax which I needed so much. I would thoroughly recommend Downe Spa, and hope to come again some time to try some of the other treatments offered.

Visited June 2012
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Here we are again !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Yet another marvelous week-end Pamper Break at the Spa. The accommodation in the cottage was excellent and the pre -ordered meals were beautiful on both nights. Jeremy & Lynda were their usual gracious hosts and the treatments received from Beth and Tess were first class: Note to self - must remember not to fall asleep during the massage.
It will not be long before we return.

uk
“Pamper day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

A friend and i had a pamper day at downe spa, and are regular clients of Downe. We spent a very relaxing day and were very well looked after. The treatments were excellent and the therapists make you feel at home and relaxed, and we had a delicious lunch, and a cream tea before leaving at the end of the day. Downe spa is very comfortable and relaxing and you are made to feel very at home and well looked after. A really lovely way to recharge the batteries.

Hartland
“My favourite escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Just spent my third Pamper Day at Downe Spa. Beautiful, peaceful location with absolutely stunning views over the sea to Lundy. Treatments are wonderful and the friendly competent staff make sure that nothing is too much trouble. Perfect day - lovely lunch, relaxing environment and all rounded off by a delicious cream tea before leaving! Looking forward to my next visit.