Park is one of the most beautiful I have been too, great views along Skyline drive. Cabin surroundings nice, great wildlife viewing. Deer really friendly, closest I have ever been. Cabin very clean, supprisingly ,since after dark it becomes a mouse playground. I was awakened by not one, but several mice climbing in and out of our bags, up walls, and even across my husbands feet in the bathroom. I didn't sleep all night, even with the light on ,the mice persisted...Obviously not bothered by humans. I suggest if you do stay here, keep your food in the car, which we did, neighbors say their bread was eaten. Store employees say they have never had complaints of mice, but neighbors on both sides confirm mouse encounters. The infestation is unfortunate, otherwise no compalints.
- Also Known As:
- Lewis Mountain Campground Hotel
- Lewis Mountain Campground Hotel Shenandoah National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 32 site campground with laundry and shower facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lewis Mountain Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.